How to Apply
Click on Apply Now button to access application form.
1) Application Checklist
- Choose your Session(s)
- Completed Application Form Go to online Application Form Session I »
Go to online Application Form Session II »
Go to online Application Form Session III »
- Audition Recording
- $100 USD non-refundable Application Fee per session ( + $60 USD non-refundable Late Application Fee after February 1, 2019).
*Application Fee must be paid in order for application to be considered.
2) ♫ Recording Requirements:
- Must be made on the instrument(s) for which you are applying
- Must contain 2 contrasting pieces
- Must be no longer than 30 minutes.
- Recording may be video or audio and sent in any format, including email.
- *Composition Program Audition Requirements Only: Prospective students should submit two scores that best represent their compositional ability. Scores should be emailed as PDFs or uploaded when submitting the application form. No recordings are necessary.
- February 1, 2019: Applications with $100 non-refundable application fee. (+$60 USD Late Applicaiton Fee after February 1, 2019).
- 2 weeks upon acceptance: a $300 USD deposit to reserve a place at the festival is due if accepted.
- March 20, 2019: Remaining fees are due. Payments made after this date must be made online. (If applying after March 20, 2019, remaining fees are due upon acceptance.)
- Tuition information can be found here.
Above amounts are included in the tuition except $60 Late Application Fee and any processing fees/surcharges/taxes incurred.
4) Tuition Discounts:
- Payment in full by March 1, 2019 is eligible for a 10% discount.
- This is NOT a postmarked deadline.
- Students who wish to attend more than one session are eligible for 10% off each additional session.
Discounts only apply to students.
Not all students are accepted to the festival. If accepted, applicants are required to make a $300 USD deposit due two weeks (14 days) upon acceptance to reserve a place at the festival. The remaining fees are due by March 20, 2019. Upon acceptance (if applying after March 20).
- Cancellation Fees may apply, depending on the cancellation date.
- The application fee and late application fee (after February 1, 2019) are non-refundable.
- Deposit fee will not be refundable after March 1, 2019
- Remaining fees will not be refundable after April 1, 2019.
- Transaction or credit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- Excursions will be to Check out our exciting new excursions!Milan, Lombardy, Italy and Turin, Piedmont, Italy.
- Excursions in Session III will be to Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany and Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
- If a teacher is unavailable, the festival reserves the right to reassign students to a different teacher.
- The festival will not be responsible for individual medical coverage and expenses for for the supervision of students.
- A parent or guardian may wish to accompany students under 18 years of age. More information can be found on Tuition and Fees. You may also fill out the Guest Form.
- Students are responsible for making their own travel arrangements.
- The festival will cover the hotel between July 14-16 in Acqui Terme, Piedmont, Italy if a participant is enrolled and accepted into both Sessions I and II. The festival will cover the hotel between July 28-30 in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany if a participant is enrolled in both Sessions II and III, and indicates with the online shuttle form that the hotel is needed by the deadline listed on the shuttle form.
- Not all students will be assigned to the orchestra.
- Festival makes all assignment decisions.
Questions about the Shuttle? Detailed information can be found on the Shuttle Page.
The festival shuttle is only for registered students and guests.
Poster and Brochure
Click to download our beautiful posters and brochures.